Become a solution provider
Construction Meetup is an unmissable opportunity to increase your profile, contacts and build relationships with key industry clients, contractors, subcontractors and specifiers.
Designed to foster industry collaboration and introduce companies, new and old, Construction Meetup is an exclusive and efficient way to connect online and face to face.
Join our highly valuable Construction Meetup comprising 1 to 1 meetups, peer to peer roundtable discussions and solution provider talks:
- Meet and build relationships with senior construction professionals from leading clients, contractors and industry specifiers
- Showcase your products and services in front of clients who are actively searching for new supply chain partners
- Maintain brand presence and raise your organisation’s profile
- Generate leads and build interest in your products and services
As a construction solution provider, what do I get?
- One meeting booth which gives you visibility throughout the event and the opportunity to host impromptu meetings at the stand
- 5 x 15 minutes scheduled meetings with pre-qualified leaders searching for your solution, product and/or service. Request meetings with procurements heads and construction leaders to showcase how your company can deliver the solution for their business and overcome the issues they are trying to solve
- Ability to choose your meeting package and meet leaders that match your key customer profile. There are two meeting packages that you can choose from including the opportunity to present your product, solution or service as part of the exclusive Solution Provider Showcase
How does it work?
Using sophisticated matchmaking software based on your preferences and wish lists, we offer pre-matched 1 to 1 meetups, making this event highly targeted and as valuable as possible for all stakeholders involved.
For more information on how to participate, please contact Wendy Miller on T: 020 3953 2959 or E: email@example.com or download our media pack here
Register, complete your profile, share availability
Review buyers/suppliers, create wishlists, book peer to peer roundtable and review solution providers table talks
Accept meeting requests, start networking
Meetup, participate in peer to peer roundtables, hold meetings and hear from innovative solution providers
Continue the conversation